Potentially dangerous animals

What documentation is needed in order to have a potentially dangerous animal?

You must take into account that ownership of any animal classified as potentially dangerous requires the prior obtainment of an administrative license, which must be provided by the Municipal Government. To obtain the license for the ownership of potentially dangerous animals the following are required:

To be of adult age

To obtain a certificate of your criminal record

To not have been sentenced for previous infractions relating to the ownership of potentially dangerous animals.

I have a large dog and I would like to know if it is possible to insure it in the case, though I hope improbable, that in the future the dog hurts someone

Currently, it is possible to insure the dog. Moreover, if your dog is one of the following breeds, it is mandatory that it be insured: American Staffordshire Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier, Bullmastiff, Doberman, Dogo Argentino, Dogue de Bordeaux, Tibetan Mastiff, Fila Brasileiro, Neapolitan Mastiff, Presa Canario, Presa Mallorquín, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Tosa Inu and Akita Inu.

Share with