Doctoral candidate specializing in Animal Law. Co-President of the Parti animaliste.
Grado de derecho internacional franco-español
PhD candidate in Animal Law, Máster in Animal Law and Society (2017), Co-President of the Parti animaliste Français
- 2019 : University of Strasbourg : Master in Environmental, Territorial and Risk Law
- 2019 : University of Strasbourg : University degree in Science on " Pollution " with mention
- 2018 : University of Toulouse, Chapter 1 : Master's degree in Private Law
- 2017 : Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona : Master in Animal Law and Society, with mention. Elaboration of a Master's Thesis on the legal treatment of greyhounds.
- 2016 : Universidad de Alcalá de Henares : Degree in Law with mention.
- 2014/2015 : University of Lyon II, Lumière : French-Spanish International Law.
- Laure Gisie, is a doctoral candidate specializing in Animal Law.
- She is also Co-President of the Parti animaliste.
- She is very involved in associations. She was responsible for the legal service and the follow-up of dog adoptions for the association Galgos sans famille. She continues to help the associations during her free time.
- Professionally, she has done many practices in the legal field and especially in law firms.