Apply for admission to the programme
The admission process serves to ensure that all students meet the programme's requirements and thus guarantee an optimal work environment during the course. To apply for admission, you must follow apply: you can do it online or in person, and in both cases you will need to provide the required documents.
from 27/03/2019 to 15/01/2020
In the event of seats remaining once the final date of application is expired, the coordination may prolongue it.
- Official Bachelor Degree or comparable (if still pending, please click here)
- Academic record
- DNI, TIE or valid passport
- Curriculum vitae
- Accredited ability in English
30.21 € (fixed registration fee, non-refundable and not included in the programme price).
If you choose to pay by POS (card) and you don't pay the fee during registration, you can do it later through this link.
- Degree or diploma holders in any discipline (preferably in Law, Humanities, Philosophy, Veterinary Medicine, History, Communication Science, Biology, Environmental Science, Education).
- People working, volunteering or with an interest in animal associations, centres or protection organisations.
- Local, autonomous and central government employees; named positions in the abovementioned administrations.
- Security force employees.
- Consideration of CV
- Professional experience
- Intermediate level of English
The admission resolution will be sent to the e-mail address you specify when you fill the application. In this e-mail you will receive detailed information of the enrolment procedure.
The resolution will not be published on the web. All communication will be via e-mail.
Be sure to check your e-mail spam folder. Sometimes messages are treated as spam.