I’ve seen an abandoned animal. What should I do?

The municipality is responsible for the collection of abandoned animals. Search in the database: “animal collection”. You should alert the Municipal Government or local police upon finding an animal so that they can proceed to identify it using their means, or alert a veterinarian or enter the animal into a center for abandoned or lost animals. If it is determined that it is a case of abandonment, a report will need to be created. Search in the database “abandonment”; “punishment”; “penal code”.

Share with